Link to Content Area
Here : Home > Service > FAQs


  • Publication Data:2008-03-17

How to accuse a crime if it is found?

Ans.: Article 240 of the Code of Criminal Procedure provides; “Anyone who knows of a suspect crime may make an accusation.” Article 241 says: “A government employee who knows of a suspect crime during the execution of duty shall make an accusation.” The accusation may be done in accordance with Article 242, which says: “An exposition or accusation shall be done to a public prosecutor or the judicial police in writing or orally, and if it is made orally, an affidavit shall be made. To facilitate the exposition and accusation, an accusation bell shall be installed.”

  • Last updated:2008-03-17
  • Count Views:537